UTA will be running an altered schedule Monday, July 4, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Regular service will resume Tuesday, July 5.
FrontRunner will not operate on July 4.
TRAX will run on a Sunday schedule, but additional trains have been added in the evening to accommodate fireworks and other activities.
- The last train leaving downtown Salt Lake City for Sandy will depart from Salt Lake Central station at 11:14 p.m.
- The last train leaving downtown for the University will depart from Salt Lake Central station at 11:04 p.m.
- The last train leaving the University for downtown will depart from Medical Center station at 10:22 p.m.
- The last train leaving Ballpark for Sandy will depart from the station at 11:33 p.m.
- The last train leaving Sandy for downtown will depart from Sandy Civic Center station at 10:18 p.m.
Buses will operate on a Sunday schedule. Due to holiday activities several detours will be in place.
Davis County Holiday Detours
In Clearfield, the city parade will affect 25 bus stops on Route 470 between 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. The route will run on Main to 650 North, to I-15 (Antelope Dr.) and then travel to State Street to its regular route.
In Kaysville, the city parade will affect approximately 28 bus stops on Route 470 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The route will run on Main Street south to 200 North, east on Highway 89, south the Exit 397 (Cherry Hill), returning to its regular route.
In Layton, the city parade will affect approximately 15 bus stops on Route 470 between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. At Gentile, the route will head south on Main to Layton Parkway and then east to Fort Lane where it will return to regular service.
Utah County Holiday Detours
In Provo, route 811 (the Utah Valley/TRAX connector) will use 200 West between University Parkway and 300 South from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. to accommodate for the Grand Parade.
Weber County Holiday Detours
In Ogden, the Cherry Days Parade will close 40 bus stops on Route 612. The route will detour north on Washington to 1700 North, east to 450 East, north to 1750 North, east to 600 East, south to 1700 North, west to Washington. There will be no bus service along 3100 North, 2600 North and 1050 East.
For more information, visit www.rideuta.com or call 801-RIDE-UTA (743-3882).